Computime Group is a leading provider of specialist ICT services, with a successful track record for implementing projects both locally and overseas, for over four decades. We pride ourselves on being the partner of choice for many of the largest organisations in Malta, and our staff of over 100 professionals are widely recognized for their competence, experience and passion. Our vision is to combine this specialised knowledge with leading ICT technology and offer the best-integrated solutions for our customers, with the aim to become and remain their trusted advisor.
We are currently looking for an enthusiastic and dedicated Customer Experience Administrator to form part of our Customer Experience team. The Customer Experience team manages the administrative and billing aspects of customer contracts and of the recurrent sales of vendor subscriptions and support, including Computime’s own in-house support offerings.
This role entails extensive coordination, written and verbal communication with customers, internal staff members and local and foreign suppliers, as well as an understanding of pricing mechanisms.
Therefore, require individuals who possess the following skills, qualifications, and experience:
- General computer literacy with respect to using online portals
- High proficiency with MS Office (especially MS Excel and MS Outlook)
- Preferably in possession of minimum A level standard of education
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Fluency in English is a must, fluency in Maltese will be considered an asset
- Able to complete tasks within tight deadlines, accurate and detail-oriented
- Good interpersonal skills
- 1-2 years of experience working in a client-facing environment
What Computime offers:
- A competitive salary and performance bonus
- Health insurance and mobile allowance
- Hybrid working arrangements
- A fun, multicultural and diverse working environment
- Study leave related to your educational advancement
This job is on a full-time basis, however, part-time employment will also be considered. Kindly indicate your preference in your cover letter.
Computime Group – KMP-75837