Compre is a leading European legacy specialist with over 30 years of experience in the acquisition and management of insurance and reinsurance companies and portfolios in run-off. Compre is an international business with operations in Finland, Germany, Switzerland, UK, Bermuda and Malta.
The selected candidate’s main responsibilities will include:
- Track and accurately record all invoices and employee expenses, ensuring timely journal postings into SUN.
- Enter payment orders into banking applications for a variety of banks.
- Maintain proper records and documentation of payments processed.
- Ensure that supplier payments are done on a timely basis.
- Ensure the completion of monthly bank reconciliations on a timely basis.
- Assist with SUN administration and with the booking of accounting entries in SUN.
- Implement and monitor adequate internal controls.
- Contribute to documenting finance policies and procedures.
- Collaborate with external parties as may be required.
- Carry out other general departmental duties as requested by management.
The ideal candidate must:
- Have knowledge of SUN (would be advantageous).
- Have knowledge of SAP Concur (would be considered an asset).
- Have strong interpersonal and communication skills, including excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Have a good level of computer skills including MS Excel and Word, as well as other systems.
- Have excellent organisational skills.
- Be highly motivated, pro-active and organized.
- Be a good team player and highly collaborative.
Minimum qualifications required:
- Applicants must have an advanced level in accounts with sound knowledge of basic accounting principles.
Minimum accounting experience required:
- Applicants must have substantial experience in a similar role. Work experience gained in financial services or insurance would be advantageous.
Compre Group – KMP-59218