We are looking for a Marketing Director Assistant.
This is a key role, working closely with the Marketing Director to provide a high level of support. Being an integral part of the overall Marketing and Finance team, the Marketing Director Assistant provides effective support that includes the responsibility to co-ordinate campaigns / projects to ensure work is professionally responded to and achieved in the areas of strategy, concept, and content, completed on time and to budget.
Communiqué and the clients serviced within it are fast-paced and highly adaptable to whatever comes along as their marketing and business evolve. Things can and do change regularly, and the person that is right for this role will take it in their stride, building a strong network of relationships across the business and being able to take the initiative in proactively joining the dots between conversations and individuals in order to move things forward quickly & smoothly.
- Must possess a first degree in Marketing, Business Management or a related field, and ideally have min. 6 months experience in a Marketing Agency
- Understanding of requirements and implications of working for and representing the Marketing Director. Good attention to detail and work to high standards
- Skilled multi-tasker with an ability to work on multiple projects, under pressure, and to tight deadlines
- IT literacy – Word, Excel, PowerPoint, File Sharing, Internet, Outlook, WordPress is essential
- Have a keen interest in marketing and knowledge of the local marketing industry
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills both English and Maltese
- Excellent verbal, presentation, creative writing, and proofreading skills. Experience in copywriting will be considered an asset
- Numeracy skills will be an added advantage
- Can translate ideas into effective marketing, communicating strategies and plans
- Possess a driving license and has regular access to a car
At Communiqué, we look for enthusiastic, passionate and ambitious individuals who want to help consistently drive innovation across the business. Whether you are interested in Marketing, eCommerce, CSR, Finance, FMCG, Insurance, Beauty, Health, Medical, Education and Awareness Campaigns in general, we have the role and career path for you through the creative marketing we provide to our vast range of clients.
Communiqué Ltd – KMP-52342