We are currently looking for a full-time and / or part-time Community Pharmacist to join the Collis Williams Group of Pharmacies. The successful candidate will be responsible for pharmacy services and in the provision of safe, rational and cost-effective medicines to the public.
The successful candidates must:
- Be registered as a Pharmacist with the Pharmacy Council of Malta;
- Be eID registered with a working knowledge of POYC;
- Demonstrate listening, oral and written communication skills, and an ability to provide optimal pharmaceutical care to the public;
- Demonstrate commitment to continuing education and maintenance of professional competence;
- Demonstrate ability to contribute to, and work as part of a team.
Conditions and remuneration are commensurate with experience. Reliable locum pool.
Collis Williams Ltd – KMP-64091