You should have a strong grasp of current marketing tools and strategies and be able to lead integrated digital marketing campaigns from concept to execution. You will be responsible for developing and implementing strategies that promote our company and its services. You will manage various channels such as social media networks, Google Ads, website content and email marketing to deliver a persuasive and cohesive marketing message to our audience.
- Garden View Holiday Complex.
- Think Fitness.
- Internships Worldwide.
- St. Andrew’s Farm (E-commerce presence).
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Plans and executes all web, SEO / SEM, database marketing, email, social media, and display advertising campaigns.
- Designs, builds, and maintains our social media presence.
- Measures and reports performance of all digital marketing campaigns and assesses against goals (ROI and KPIs).
- Identifies trends and insights and optimizes spend and performance based on the insights.
- Brainstorms new and creative growth strategies through digital marketing.
- Plans, executes, and measures experiments and conversion tests.
- Collaborates with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience.
- Identifies critical conversion points and drop off points and optimizes user funnels.
- Collaborates with agencies and other partners.
- Evaluates emerging technologies.
- Staying current in the industry by attending educational opportunities, conferences, and workshops, reading publications, and maintaining personal and professional networks.
- Responsible for the conversion of all direct bookings, independently or with the support of the Sales and Marketing team member concerned with the market.
- Must be able to work flexible hours.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Organized, punctual and a team player.
- Fluent in English.
- Must be fully proficient with Microsoft Office applications.
- Must be familiar with Photoshop / Illustrator / Canva Pro.
Clubclass Language School – KMP-78986