ClearVUE is an environmental and energy consultancy and technology provider. We work with companies across all sectors to define and execute their carbon reduction and energy efficiency strategies within on their wider ESG initiatives. Through comprehensive energy and carbon assessments and strategy building and implementation services – underpinned by industry-leading energy and carbon management technology – we are creating revolutionary solutions for businesses to eradicate their impact on the climate one step at a time.
We are looking for a Full-Stack Software Developer who can turn ideas into extremely reliable, beautifully written code. You have mastered more than one technology stack in your life, and you are comfortable with the idea of mastering several more. You’re competent at high levels and low levels. Technology is a means and not the end for you, and you don’t flinch at the idea of using new cutting edge to craft well-made solutions. A strong ability to use different technologies including PHP, Vue, Node, and React.js.
What is the job about?
The key functions of the role will be participating in the design and creation of scalable software and writing clean, functional code on the front- and back-end. Then testing and fixing bugs or other coding issues that may arise. The technology on which you will work is designed to revolutionise how businesses manage their energy consumption and reduce carbon emissions.
What exactly will you do?
- Work closely with us as we build new features, functionality and applications to continue our impressive growth.
- Help your team decide what technologies to use. Every engineer can propose better ways of doing things.
- Build tools to reduce occurrences of errors and improve customer experience.
- Writing reusable, testable, and efficient code with security and efficiency in mind.
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders.
- Develop visioning skills and the ability to see the big picture.
- Integrate and collaborate with existing IT systems to solve complex business solutions.
What we’re looking for
- Minimum 3 years of experience in a similar position as a Senior Software Engineer / Software Engineer / Full-Stack Developer with an emphasis on back-end systems.
- Experience in React or VueJS frameworks.
- Strong experience in PHP or JS.
- Familiar with Cloud services.
- Previous experience with any of the following – MySQL, PostgreSQL, Elastic.
- Familiar with any of the following – Microservices Architecture, API development and integration.
What’s in it for you?
- Industry-leading compensation package: negotiable base salary of Eur 30,000 to Eur 45,000 (DoE).
- Learn from industry-leading experts: we have cultivated some of the best talents in the industry, allowing you to supercharge your career progression and learn from the best minds out there.
- Work-life balance: no late finishes – keep your plans with friends and family.
- Career growth: We enjoy promoting from within!
- Unrivalled perks (including but not limited to)
- 24 days annual leave + public holidays.
- Full month of December off (fully paid).
- Company parties and retreats abroad.
- Festival and event tickets.
Clear VUE – KMP-74222