ClearVUE is an environmental and energy consultancy and technology provider. We work with companies across all sectors to define and execute their carbon reduction and energy efficiency strategies within their wider ESG initiatives. Through comprehensive energy and carbon assessments and strategy building and implementation services – underpinned by industry-leading energy and carbon management technology, we are creating revolutionary solutions for businesses to eradicate their impact on the climate one step at a time.
We are looking for a Front-End Software Developer / Web Developer who is motivated to combine the art of design with the art of programming to be applied to ground-breaking energy and carbon management technologies.
What is the job about?
Responsibilities will include translation of the UI / UX design wireframes to actual code that will produce visual elements of the application. You will work with the UI / UX designer and bridge the gap between graphical design and technical implementation, taking an active role on both sides and defining how the carbon and energy management solution looks as well as how it works.
What exactly will you do?
- Develop new user-facing features.
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use.
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI / UX designs.
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability.
- Assure that all user input is validated before submitting to back-end.
- Focus on security and customer experience at all layers.
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders.
What we’re looking for
- Minimum 4 years of experience in a similar role as a Front-End Developer.
- Strong experience with SPA frameworks such as React or Vue.
- Strong experience working with REST APIs.
- Solid experience in writing unit tests and TDD.
- Experience with source control (Bitbucket / git).
- Experience working in an Agile environment.
- Proven experience solving browser and device-specific issues.
- Experience with Google Cloud Services will be considered an asset.
- Experience in the Utilities / Energy industry.
- Interest in technology with insights about trends and solutions.
- Ability to clearly articulate technical issues to laymen and translate their feedback.
- Team player, flexible and able to work in a fast-paced environment.
- An inclination to contribute to the creative process.
- A devotion to delivering the best possible user experience.
- Independent with a sense of ownership in work contribution.
- A can-do and problem-solving attitude.
What’s in it for you?
- Industry-leading compensation package: negotiable base salary of Eur 30,000 – Eur 45,000 (DoE).
- Learn from industry-leading experts: we have cultivated some of the best talents in the industry, allowing you to supercharge your career progression and learn from the best minds out there.
- Work-life balance: no late finishes – keep your plans with friends and family.
- Career growth: we enjoy promoting from within!
- Unrivalled perks (including but not limited to)
- 24 days annual leave + public holidays.
- A full month of December off (fully paid).
- Company parties and retreats abroad.
- Festival and event tickets (such as Silverstone, Wimbledon, Tomorrowland and Lost and Found!)
Clear VUE – KMP-74224