We are looking for a HR Generalist to join our team and implement various human resources initiatives.
If you have a passion for HR, are familiar with employment law and looking to kick-start your career in the field, this is the place to be.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Managing and maintaining a human resources system that meets top management information needs;
- Assist in talent acquisition and recruitment processes;
- Maintain employee files and records in electronic and paper form;
- Conduct employee onboarding and organise training and development initiatives;
- Provide support to employees in various HR-related topics such as leave and compensation and resolve any issues that may arise;
- Managing the day-to-day duties of the HR department;
- Administer compensation and benefit plans;
- Advising management on employee relations issues and administer disciplinary procedures;
- Promote HR programs to create an efficient and conflict-free workplace;
- Assist in development and implementation of human resource policies;
- Undertake tasks around performance management;
- Gather and analyze data with useful HR metrics, like time to hire and employee turnover rates;
- Organize employee performance reviews;
- Enhance job satisfaction by resolving issues promptly, applying new perks and benefits and organising team building activities;
- Ensure compliance with employment regulations.
Qualifications & Experience
- 2 to 3 years’ experience in an HR role;
- Understanding of general human resources policies and procedures
- Good knowledge of employment laws
- Outstanding knowledge of MS Office;
- Excellent communication and people skills;
- Additional HR training will be a plus.
Classic Group – KMP-52274