How would you like to join a fast-growing retail company that specialises in retailing quality luxury products, and work with a team of young professionals?
Classic Group a family run business is recognised as Malta’s premier jewellery group and has been operating in the sector for over 30 years.
Our new investment in retail continues to strengthen our product portfolio in the field of luxury quality products by expanding our retail footprint to offer new premium brands in the world of jewellery, fashion and beauty products to our established clientele.
At our company, we are committed to attracting, retaining and deploying the very best people. If you are looking to work in a dynamic environment, with fantastic career opportunities, then we can provide you with a unique and exciting challenge.
Due to the Group’s continuous growth, we are looking for a Company Courier who is a self-motivated team player and who can demonstrate excellent communication skills.
- Carrying out all deliveries to all the group’s outlets and offices, and all other errands according to a timetable
- Responsible for bank deposits
- Checking packages against signed documentation for all deliveries
- Delivering materials and setting up during events and trade shows
- Delivering cashes to and from Head Office
- Applicants should be experienced in delivery duties
- Have good interpersonal skills
- Are flexible and adaptable
- Be familiar with bank deposit formalities
- Be familiar with customs procedures
- Be a holder of a valid EU driving license
Classic Group – KMP-45511