Classic Group a family run business is recognised as Malta’s premier jewellery group and has been operating in the sector for over 30 years.
Our new investment in retail continues to strengthen our product portfolio in the field of luxury quality products by expanding our retail footprint to offer new premium brands in the world of jewellery, fashion and beauty products to our established clientele.
At our company, we are committed to attracting, retaining and deploying the very best people. If you are looking to work in a dynamic environment, with fantastic career opportunities, then we can provide you with a unique and exciting challenge.
We are looking for a highly motivated individual who would be good at multitasking and capable of meeting deadlines.
- Verifying the accuracy of invoices and other accounting documents or records
- Updating and maintain accounting journals, ledgers and other records
- Detailing financial business transactions (e.g., disbursements, expense vouchers, receipts, accounts payable)
- Assisting in duties as required by CFO or Accounts Manager
- Applicants should have minimum of A’ level qualification in Accounts
- Be organised and meticulous
- Be able to communicate verbally and written in English and possibly one other language
- Be experienced in using Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook
Classic Group – KMP-46576