The optical industry is all about well-being, lifestyle and fashion.
We are looking for a customer-focused, dynamic and motivated candidate to help us run our online operations.
The ideal applicant will have worked within e-commerce operations for a fast-paced business, will have excellent commercial awareness, numeracy and communication skills and a love of working collaboratively with a great team.
The Online Coordinator is responsible for the company’s online operations. The main part of the job will be to ensure that the company’s online sales channels have the latest products, accurately presented, using SEO best practices.
This work will be critical for the smooth operation of the digital sales channels and the attainment of sales growth through online platforms, as well as for the long-term growth of the company.
- Experience managing front and backend of eCommerce sites / platforms (Shopify, Amazon, eBay, Etsy etc.) and WordPress backend
- Clear working knowledge of Microsoft Excel is imperative as well as a strong understanding of fulfilment systems and product management
- Good level of English – both written and verbal
- Attention to detail with the ability to proofread
- Proactive and able to demonstrate a high level of energy in the workplace
- Strong team player
- Enthusiasm about eCommerce
Nice to have
- An understanding of SEO good practice and Google Analytics
- An understanding of EAN codes and their application would be beneficial
- An interest in the fashion industry would be an advantage
- Degree (or equivalent) in Marketing would be advantageous but not a must
- Overall operations and logistics related to the online operation, eg but not limited to:
- Coordinate internal order fulfilment and ensure that all orders received from various online sales channels are passed on for fulfilment to the relevant departments
- Once order is dispatched update order status and tracking information (if available) accordingly in the backend
- SEO / Marketing, eg but not limited to:
- Writing product descriptions, using SEO best practice set out in the SEO strategy document
- Continuous improvement of product pages to maximise conversion rates
- Add approved products to the company’s online operations as soon as launched to optimise search engine ranking
- IT/ Technical, eg but not limited to:
- Ongoing maintenance and updating of the company’s online operations
- Understanding technology systems and the ability to effectively communicate with technical support
- Managing existing products and online inventory; identifying and rectifying gaps and redundancies within the website
- Regular and thorough function checks and general website admin
- Other duties will include:
- Dealing with customer requests and queries
- General administration duties related to eCommerce backend
- Carry out regular pricing analysis to maintain competitiveness across all products
- Assist the marketing team with ideas and strategies to promote new / existing products on the website
- Liaise with the marketing team with regards to advertising requirements for the online sales channels such as targeted ads etc.
- Liaise with the marketing team to ensure products are SEO friendly (eg. image size which might affect site loading time etc.)
- Understanding and working in line with brand messaging and tone of voice
Besides joining an awesome team the company offers additional benefits, such as free private health insurance, annual performance bonus, yearly company product vouchers (150 Euro) and regular team events.
Want to know more?
Class Optical is a specialist organisation operating within the optical industry and has been serving the local market for over thirty-five years. If you want to know more about us follow us on Facebook, Instagram or LinkedIn and see what the team is up to.
If you are interested in the role submit your CV now. We are looking forward to receiving your application!
Class Optical – KMP-62356