Class Optical – Malta’s leading specialist organisation within the optical industry serving the local market for over 40 years – is seeking to recruit a smart, creative and highly organised Junior Marketing Executive with a passion for digital marketing to join our growing team!
Supporting and executing marketing, advertising and promotional activities, maintaining social media presence as well as assisting in the development and implementation of marketing plans and projects for new and existing products.
Moreover, the Junior Marketing Executive will be involved in carrying out marketing-related research and the day-to-day administrative activities of the Marketing department, which include amongst others collaboration with agencies and other vendor partners, assisting with the creation of marketing content / presentations, liaising with media and advertising and overall effective assistance in the operations and reporting on such activities to the Marketing Manager.
Who are you
The ideal candidate will be passionate about the art of marketing and will feel especially comfortable in the digital marketing space with a creative flair. We expect the Junior Marketing Executive to come on board with an abundance of creative ideas for building efficient strategies together with the Marketing Manager. The candidate must bring forth a strong arsenal of techniques and methods to promote our products, services and public image with a strong focus on the digital marketing space.
Who you will be working with
The Junior Marketing Executive will be reporting to the Marketing Manager and will be an integral part of the company’s Marketing team supporting various businesses across the company’s revenue-generating units.
Key responsibilities and accountabilities
- Adaption and creation of digital artwork in line with current campaigns and activities (Adobe Suite, InDesign, Photoshop etc)
- Execution of marketing, advertising and promotional activities
- Create marketing presentations and post-campaign presentations / reports
- Design, build and maintain social media presence (Facebook, Instagram, etc)
- Implement content updates on various platforms and websites (imagery, blog posts, product information and imagery etc)
- Assist with planning and coordinating all web, SEO / SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns
- Collaborate with agencies and other vendor partners
- Liaise with media and advertising partners
- Management of Marketing Ticketing system (Incoming requests from various departments)
- Any admin-related work within the Marketing departments context
Required skills, abilities and experience
- A creative mindset and high affinity for digital marketing
- Commercial awareness
- Excellent people skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- An excellent eye for detail
- Strong organisational and time-management abilities
- The ability to work on his/her own initiative within a fast-paced environment whilst respecting tight deadlines
- Familiarity with social media and web analytics
- Proficiency with all mainstream digital marketing channels
- Proficiency in basic office applications such as Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite or equivalent tools
- Relevant qualification (diploma / BSc / BA) in marketing, communications or a related field
- 2 years of proven experience in a marketing environment in a similar or related role
- Full time
- Indefinite contract
- An attractive remuneration package is being offered to the right applicant based on qualifications and experience
Besides joining an awesome team the company offers additional benefits and perks, such as free private health insurance, an annual performance bonus, yearly company product vouchers and regular team events.
Want to know more?
Class Optical is a specialist organisation operating within the optical industry and has been serving the local market for over thirty years. If you want to know more about us follow us on Facebook, Instagram or LinkedIn and see what the team is up to.
If you are interested in the role, submit your CV now. We are looking forward to receiving your application!
Do not apply if you are not currently living in Malta, this position is for immediate employment only!Class Optical – KMP-77497