A position has become vacant within a specialist organisation operating in the optical industry for over thirty years.
We are seeking to recruit a smart, reliable, highly organised and efficient HR Assistant to join our growing team at Class Optical.
The HR assistant duties involve a wide range of support activities inside our HR department, from coordinating meetings to maintaining our employee database to posting job ads. An important part of the role will be to act as the liaison between HR and employees, ensuring smooth communication and prompt resolution of requests and questions.
This role will also assist in creating policies, processes and documents. The HR assistant needs to ensure that our HR department is organised and operates smoothly to attract, hire and retain our employees whilst maintaining employee confidence and protecting operations by keeping human resource information confidential.
Key operational duties include the recruitment process, roster administration, payroll administration and maintaining of HR files.
- Minimum of 2 years relevant working experience in HR / Payroll / Office Administration.
- Excellent organisation and time-management skills.
- Strong communication skills (English and Maltese).
- Able to work autonomously and remain calm under pressure.
- Be able to multitask.
- Proactive attitude.
- Ability to work with deadlines and without close supervision.
- Be a quick learner.
- IT savvy / PC literacy and experience with MS Office and google drive applications.
- Knowledge of local labor legislation is considered a plus.
- Knowledge of shireburn indigo payroll is considered an asset.
- Full time 40 hours per week (Mon-Fri).
- Indefinite contract.
- A degree of flexibility to work a number of hours from home when needed.
- A remuneration package is being offered to the right applicant based on his / her qualifications and experience.
Additional Benefits offered by the company such as annual performance bonus, free private health insurance, fruit and freshly ground coffee at the office, yearly company product vouchers (150 Euro) and regular team events.
Class Optical – KMP-50588