A position has become vacant within a specialist organisation operating in the optical industry for over thirty years.
We are seeking to recruit a hardworking, reliable, highly organised and efficient Assistant Storekeeper to join our growing team!
The selected candidate will be responsible to handle and process orders in our warehouse and to carry out customer care activities, so as to maintain and develop a reputable image of the company both with local and overseas clients.
- Professionally communicate over the phone and via email with customers regarding orders
- Receive orders from clients
- Preparing of orders
- Packing of orders
- Check products and quantities against delivery notes
- Process pending orders after the stock is entered
- Sort and place products in the warehouse
- Shifting of bulks stocks from the basement to store level
- Flag up low stock, short expiry and damaged items
- Check stock quantities and expiry dates according to the schedules provided
- Being able to communicate fluently in Maltese and English
- Must be well organized with strong attention to detail
- Hardworking and ability to work under pressure
- Ability to work in a group environment
- Basic IT skills-including the use of Microsoft Excel and communicating over email
- Willingness to learn
- Have a positive attitude
- Full Time, 40 hours per week. Monday – Friday 7.30am-4pm
- Indefinite contract.
- A remuneration package is being offered to the right applicant based on his/her qualifications and experience.
Additional benefits offered by the company such as free private health insurance, fruit and coffee at the office, annual performance bonus, yearly company product vouchers (150 Euro) and regular team events.
Class Optical – KMP-51699