We are looking for a hardworking, reliable, highly organised and efficient Assistant Storekeeper to join our growing team!
The selected candidate will be responsible to handle and process orders in our Eyewear department and to carry out customer care activities, so as to maintain and develop a reputable image of the company both with local and overseas clients.
- Strong multi-tasking ability
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to lift and carry boxes of 5 – 15 kg (usually once a week related to incoming and outgoing goods)
- Basic IT skills including the use of Microsoft Excel and communicating over Email
- Must be well organized, and able to work on own initiative and independently
- Possess excellent time management skills
- Have a positive attitude
- Sorting and storage of sunglasses and frames
- Handling customer orders and receipts
- Handling consignment goods order
- Store management
- Overseeing promotional material
- Other duties as per department’s needs
- Full-time, 40 hours per week
- Monday – Friday 8.30 am – 5 pm
- Indefinite contract
- Additional Benefits offered by the company such as free private health insurance, fruit and coffee at the office, annual performance bonus, yearly company product vouchers (150 Euro) and regular team events
Want to know more?
Class Optical is a specialist organisation operating within the optical industry and has been serving the local market for over thirty five years. If you want to know more about us follow us on Facebook, Instagram or LinkedIn and see what the team is up to.
We are looking forward to receiving your application!
Class Optical – KMP-62562