One of the fastest-growing and most exciting financial service companies is looking for bright and motivated individuals to join their Compliance team. Working as part of a dynamic and entrepreneurial team, all training will be provided.
This company care passionately about two things – fantastic employee satisfaction and providing a service that our clients place real value on. As one of Europe’s leading financial organisations, they are dedicated to innovation and passionate about giving opportunities to young people. This is an amazing place to be where the opportunity to grow and develop is like no other. Experience is good to have but we place more value on the attitude of individuals!
The attitude toward innovation, entrepreneurship and teamwork, we are looking for juniors with little to no experience, as well as people with more experience in compliance.
Reporting to the Compliance Manager, as a Junior Compliance Analyst the primary function is to protect the company from exposure to money laundering, specifically in regards to onboarding clients by providing Anti Money Laundering (AML) and Counter-Terrorist Financing (CTF) guidance and advice.
- Completing enhanced reviews on prospective and existing clients’ client activity
- Act as an escalation point for problem-solving of team members for client transactions and activity
- Conduct risk event-driven / trigger event reviews of clients and their holistic activity
- Responsible for identifying suspicious activity and the following process to report these where required
- Provide detailed AML / CFT analysis
- Provide detailed AML / CFT analysis for escalations relating to client activity to the Compliance Manager
- Assist with the production of management information around various client profiles and verticals
- Involvement in the development of new systems for efficiency
- Stay updated by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications
- Support the delivery of compliance training to new members of the department
- Work closely with the Compliance Manager and MLRO to identify any major issues in relation to compliance
- Degree educated
- Passionate about learning
- Driven to build a career in compliance
- Strong communications skills
- Strong team skills
The location of the job is Birkirkara, Malta.
CityGrad – KMP-74573