Chiswick House School and St Martins College, leading educational institutions in Malta, invite well-qualified and experienced candidates keen to grow professionally and to form part of a dynamic Human Resources team which contributes to effective management by developing the organisation’s mission.
The HR Team is not only a support function to the organisation but a strategic catalyst serving the Operations divisions of both Chiswick House School and St Martin’s College. We are currently accepting applications from enthusiastic and committed individuals to fill in the post of Human Resources Administrator.
The main responsibilities of this post include:
- Recruitment and selection;
- Wellbeing of employees;
- Employment relations;
The ideal candidate should:
- Have previous experience working in a similar role;
- Be organised, meticulous and can meet deadlines;
- Be a good communicator;
- Be able to work in a team and liaise with multiple stakeholders in an effective manner;
- Be familiar with the employment Law in Malta;
- Be able to organise activities and challenges to keep employees motivated;
- Be flexible and adapt to the organisation’s needs even at short notice.
Applicants interested in working flexible part-time hours will also be considered.
Chiswick House School & St Martin’s College – KMP-67978