The selected candidate will be reporting to the Finance Manager.
The ideal candidate should be a team player and have knowledge of basic accounting functions.
We also value those who are ready to learn and adapt within a fast-paced work environment.
- Updating accounting records, including but not limited to journal entries and posting of supplier invoices.
- Assisting in the preparation of various balance sheet reconciliations, including but not limited to bank, cash and creditors.
- Maintaining the creditors ledger, including payments to local and foreign suppliers by bank transfers on a timely basis, reconciliation with Goods Received Note, follow-up any queries or refunds and reconciliation of suppliers’ statements.
- Maintaining the debtors’ ledger, including debt collection, monitoring bank receipts and posting on a timely basis.
- Supervision of cash reconciliation and handling deposits of funds received.
- Maintaining an orderly financial filing system.
- Carrying out the ad-hoc office duties as may be requested by the management.
The ideal candidate must:
- Be proficient in computer related applications.
- Have 2 years’ experience in a similar accounts role.
- Be personally responsible, meticulous, highly organised, punctual, able to multi-task and work well under pressure.
- A’Level standard of education in Accounting.
- Knowledge of Shireburn Financial System (SFM) will be considered an asset.
Cherubino Limited – KMP-54414