The Financial Planning and Analysis Executive is responsible for turning data into information, information into insight and insight into business decisions. Reporting to the Group Chief Financial Officer, s/he will be responsible for continuously monitoring performance and statistics by maintaining the current reporting structures and implementing new ones as per requirements.
- Building budgets, managing profit reports, controlling income and expenses.
- Pricing, building business forecasts.
- Working with different systems and improving them.
- Collaborate with all departments in the organization to drive company decisions.
- Develop and implement data collection systems and other strategies that optimise statistical efficiency and data quality.
- Acquire data from primary or secondary data sources and maintain databases / data systems.
- Identify, analyse, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets.
- Interpret data, analyse results using statistical techniques and provide ongoing reports.
- Thrive in being creative, understanding, and seeking enhancements to reporting systems.
- Maintain daily, weekly, monthly and yearly tracking of production reports and KPI’s.
- Bachelor’s degree in Economics / Business Administration / Accounting – must.
- Experience of at least two years as an Economist or Analyst in an organization – exposure to global international companies is an advantage.
- Extensive knowledge of Excel – must.
- Familiarity with the priority system – a significant advantage.
- Familiarity with the Qlick View system (BI system) – a significant advantage.
- High analytical skills, attention to detail, Accuracy, thinking outside the box, self-taught, inquisitive, ability to work under pressure.
- Have initiative and be flexible to changes.
Challenge Aircargo – KMP-86765