C&H Bartoli Ltd, is looking to recruit a Technician to join their team on a full-time basis. The Technician will be expected to provide and maintain a high level of customer service at all times, have an outgoing personality and be capable of working within a team as well under their own initiative.
- Installation, commissioning and maintaining of commercial refrigeration systems
- Ensure that quality and minimum standard requirements of installations are met
- Perform diagnostics and rectification of faults on assigned equipment. Manufacturer manuals and schematic diagrams will be provided to facilitate work
- Ensure that the service rendered to our customers comply with the company’s standards
- Act as a catalyst for change and improvement in performance / quality
- Ensure that all works are executed and implemented efficiently and within the stipulated time frame
The successful candidate must have:
- A Technician diploma
- F-Gas license
- Enemalta wireman license A. Possession of a valid Enemalta wireman license B would be considered an asset
Past experience on refrigeration and other catering equipment will be considered an asset but is not compulsory as on the job training will be made available.
Working on a full-time basis, the chosen candidate will be offered excellent working conditions and an attractive remuneration package.
The origins of the company date back to 1962 when two brothers, Cecil and Harold Bartoli ventured into the insurance business and were appointed sole agents for the Sun Insurance Office Ltd of London. In 1964, the partnership became a Limited Liability Company, trading under its present name, C&H Bartoli Ltd. Since its inception, C&H Bartoli Ltd has diversified into various sectors which today include, insurance, import, distribution, retail, and media.
C&H Bartoli Ltd – KMP-72019