If you are looking for an opportunity in revenue accounting, this position is ideal for you.
Here at Centrecom we offer back office revenue accounting services for different airlines and the travel industries thus we are always on the lookout for dynamic individuals to join our team.
- A’ level standard of education;
- A european computer driving license (ECDL) and previous experience in office application mainly spreadsheets (Excel) is mandatory
- Excellent organisational and interpersonal skills
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Self-motivated as well the enthusiasm to work part of a team
- Previous experience in the finance sector or airline revenue accounting will be considered an asset
Who are we!
Centrecom has 25-year history of service excellence in in the aviation industry (alongside many others). Our strengths encompass IT infrastructures, voice technology, call centre operations, back office services and specific aviation industry applications such as reservations, ticketing, refunds, customer support, baggage services, loyalty programmes, crisis management, complaint management, medical coordination and flight disruption management.
We have worked with many companies who outsource for reasons pertaining to infrastructure and cost and have successfully turned a network of cost-centres into a consolidated profit centre, then transformed it into a thriving business.
What you’ll receive:
- You will be joining a company that values its employees and invests in career growth
- Full paid training will be provided
- You will receive an hourly basic pay plus quarterly incentives based on performance and other benefit schemes
- You will work with a team of professionals who are available to help you navigate and grow
Centrecom Limited – KMP-44766