Centrecom has over 30 years history of service of excellence in various industries. Our strengths encompass IT infrastructures, voice technology, call centre operations, back-office services and specific aviation industry applications such as reservations, ticketing, refunds, customer support, baggage services, loyalty programmes, crisis management, complaint management, medical coordination and flight disruption management.
This position interprets data, formulates, and implements modifications to staffing plans for agent schedules and skill assignments to balance resources, both in real-time and future planning.
- Resource planning for all company.
- Management information reporting.
- Performs workforce management reporting, analysis, recommendations, and administrative tasks related to staffing and scheduling functions.
- Identifies issues, develops, coordinates and implements mitigation strategies to re-balance resources to meet service levels.
- Reports to appropriate parties.
- Compiles / enters data and interprets departmental statistical data.
- Administers vacation time for agents.
- Performs analysis to determine the impact on available resources for the day, strategizes solutions to meet goals, and communicates the situation and actions taken information to key stakeholders.
- Fluency in both Maltese and English, spoken and written.
- Proficiency in using Microsoft Office tools, especially Excel.
- Experience in a leadership position.
- Confident in giving feedback and empathetic when handling difficult situations.
- Proactive and able to think of quick solutions.
- Good time management skills.
- Experience in using scheduling systems such as Injixo, Calamari or Aspect Softwares will be considered an asset.
Centrecom Limited – KMP-59225