Centrecom takes pride in being the centre of excellence providing value to our client’s business by identifying customised solutions. Our team is an extension to organisations entrusting us to deliver a professional service through quality, innovation and expertise. We are the go-to outsourcing partner offering Contact Centre services, Back Office functions, Airline Revenue Accounting and GSA services. We are now looking for a People Officer – Sites to join us on one of our projects in the Call Centre.
The People Officer – Sites will be responsible for the management of a team of agents through monitoring and on the job coaching, the incumbent will assist the agents in achieving quality, productivity, moderation, and attendance targets. The ideal candidate will work as part of the management team striving to meet all SLA’s, targets and objectives through effective staff management. The People Officer – Sites will provide operational, policy and technical support, where possible, to all agents as well as to other colleagues.
- Conducts site visits and handles all tasks and issues pertaining to sites;
- To promote a strong customer care culture by effectively dealing with all customer escalations to resolution;
- To provide clear instructions to the agents of the working priorities for the day, their targets, and their previous performance;
- To provide coaching to all agents to ensure that quality, moderation and productivity performance is optimized;
- To ensure that all staff related systems are updated regularly, providing oneself and the department with a true overview of the activity and attendance of one’s team;
- To ensure that all information relevant to the role and company is communicated to one’s team through regular briefings;
- To reduce the amount of errors made by one’s team in relation to product knowledge and customer service;
- To ensure full compliance with legal notices and related legislation;
- To provide the agents with regular 1-2-1’s where performance and development is discussed;
- To minimise customer complaints and escalations by directing the team in providing exceptional service and delivering to a first contact resolution;
- Maintain complete and comprehensive team records for each Agent including 1-2-1, development plans, training records and attendance documentation;
- To report on attendance / quality / sales / productivity / attitude within the team;
- To cover agent duties when staffing shortages occur;
- To be responsible for one’s own personal development and highlight any development needs to the Team Coordinator;
- To perform any other task as assigned by Management.
- A minimum of 1-year experience in a leadership role is considered an asset;
- Possess strong interpersonal and communication skills;
- Have experience and ability to manage and lead a team;
- Have strong cognitive skills, including problem analysis, and decision making;
- Excellent command of both Maltese and English language is essential;
- Must own transport and possess a clean driving licence (benefits will be offered).
Centrecom Limited – KMP-61099