Reporting to the HR Manager the HR Assistant is responsible to assist in the day to day HR duties and support the recruitment process.
- Maintaining current HR files and databases.
- Updating and maintaining employee benefits, employment status, and similar records.
- Maintaining records related to grievances, performance reviews, and disciplinary actions.
- Performing file audits to ensure that all required employee documentation is collected and maintained.
- Completing Engagement and termination paperwork and assisting with exit interviews.
- Compiling reports and spreadsheets and preparing spreadsheets.
- Participating in recruitment efforts.
- Organizing resumes and job applications.
- Scheduling job interviews and assisting in the interview process.
- Collecting employment and tax information.
- Ensuring background and reference checks are completed.
- Preparing new employee files.
- Administering new employment assessments.
- Any other tasks as delegated by management.
- Must possess strong interpersonal skills.
- Must be able to communicate clearly and fluently in English and Maltese, both written and orally.
- Must be able to prioritize and plan work activities to use time efficiently.
- Experience in a similar role is essential.
Centrecom Limited – KMP-59602