The Customer Service Representatives at Centrecom, are a team of experts who are trained in delivering professional customer service through several channels such as phones, emails, live chats and social media.
The ideal candidate will be representing one of our clients in the Flower industry. We are looking for someone who is friendly and enjoys working in a dynamic and a multilingual contact centre, whilst enjoys helping and assist our customers.
- Excellent level of English language both written and spoken;
- Good communication skills and ability to respond to customer queries in a proficient way;
- Excellent typing skills and ability to score 35 words per minute;
- Able to work well under pressure and meet deadlines;
- Able to handle queries and complaints via emails, live chat, Facebook and Twitter;
- Flexible to work weekends and public holidays;
- Previous experience in customer care positions is a must.
- Understanding how content works on social media – knowing what content works and what doesn’t on social networks;
- Creative mindset – understanding the creative process that provides creative content that engages with our customers.
Who will you be joining:
- We are a dynamic and innovative company and we seek candidates who have the same spirit;
- A company that values its employees and invests in their career growth;
- We will provide full training for the first couple of weeks of employment;
- You will receive hourly basic pay plus quarterly incentives based on performance and other benefit schemes;
- Transport for the late evening shifts will also be provided.
Centrecom Limited – KMP-49177