Centrecom is a multilingual Call Centre located in Mosta and our mission is to deliver a remarkable experience to all our customers. We are seeking German and French speakers with a good level of English language, spoken and written. Ideal candidates will be representing one of our Clients in the Airline Industry and will be responsible for assisting its customers’ requests via phone, social media and emails.
What you’ll receive…
- Training: Paid training, as well as on-going training modules to improve product knowledge.
- Pay: You will receive hourly basic pay plus quarterly incentives based on performance.
- Benefits: Exceptional schemes and bonuses
- Support: A team of professionals who are available to help you navigate and grow
- Adhere to our Customer connection methodology to ensure customers receive a remarkable experience.
- Utilise available resources to efficiently handle customer requests.
- Consistently meet or exceed performance goals and maintain productivity standards
- Engage in team meetings and/or training sessions to build your knowledge base and awareness of company initiatives.
- Available to work either 20 or 40 hours/week including weekends.
- Be computer literate, preferably in possession of an ECDL certificate.
- Excellent communication and listening skills
- A can-do attitude and the ability to work on their own initiative with limited supervision
- Previous experience in any customer care role is compulsory
- A valid permit to work and reside in Malta.
Centrecom Limited – KMP-48239