Who are we!
Centrecom has over 30-years history of service of excellency in various industries. Our strengths encompass IT infrastructures, voice technology, call centre operations, back office services and specific aviation industry applications such as reservations, ticketing, refunds, customer support, baggage services, loyalty programmes, crisis management, complaint management, medical coordination and flight disruption management.
Why work with us?
We are a dynamic and innovative company and we seek candidates who have the same spirit.
You will be joining a company that values its employees and invests in career growth and you will work with a team of professionals who are available to help you navigate and grow.
We are looking for Customer Care Agents to join our contact centre team. Ideal candidates will be trained to represent one of our clients and will be assisting its customers via phone and emails.
This position is available on 40 hours per week Monday to Friday. It is ideal for those candidates who are looking for stability and career growth.
- One must be fluent in Maltese and English, spoken and written in order to handle calls and emails in both languages
- Good communication, writing and listening skills are particularly important in this role
- A can-do attitude and the ability to work on your own initiative with limited supervision
- Computer literate, preferably in possession of an ECDL certificate
- Previous experience in any customer care role is a must
Centrecom Limited – KMP-54434