Who are we!
Centrecom has over 30-years history of service excellence in various industries. Our strengths encompass IT infrastructures, voice technology, call centre operations, back office services and specific aviation industry applications such as reservations, ticketing, refunds, customer support, baggage services, loyalty programmes, crisis management, complaint management, medical coordination and flight disruption management.
Why work with us?
- We are a dynamic and innovative company and we seek candidates who have the same spirit;
- You will be joining a Company that values its Employees and invests in career growth;
- You will receive an hourly basic pay plus, performance bonuses and other benefit schemes;
- You will work with a team of professionals who are available to help you navigate and grow.
We are looking for Contact Centre Agents to join our team. Ideal candidates will be trained to represent one of our clients and will be assisting the customers with any queries they might have.
This position is available on 20 hours per week Monday to Friday rostered between 08:00 – 14:30.
- One has to be fluent in Maltese and English, spoken and written in order to handle calls and emails in both languages;
- Good communication and listening skills are very important in this role;
- A can-do attitude and the ability to work on your own initiative with limited supervision;
- Computer literate, preferably in possession of an ECDL certificate;
- Previous experience in any customer care role is a must.
Centrecom Limited – KMP-52540