At BPO Services we offer back office services for the airline and travel industry thus we are always on the lookout for dynamic individuals to join our team.
Who are we looking for! Someone who;
- Has a secondary level of education and a minimum of six O’level passes including: Mathematics and English
- Has a European computer driving license (ECDL) and other certification or proven experience in office application mainly spreadsheets (Excel)
- Has excellent organizational and interpersonal skills
- Has good verbal and written communication skills
- Is self-motivated as well the enthusiasmto work part of a team
Who are we!
Centrecom has 30-year history of service excellence in in the aviation industry (alongside many others). Our strengths encompass IT infrastructures, voice technology, call centre operations, back office services and specific aviation industry applications such as reservations, ticketing, refunds, customer support, baggage services, loyalty programmes, crisis management, complaint management, medical coordination and flight disruption management.
What you’ll receive!
- You will be joining a company that values its employees and invests in career growth
- Full paid training will be provided
- You will receive hourly basic pay plus other benefit schemes
- You will work with a team of professionals who are available to help you navigate and grow
The position is available on a definite contract of one year, will be renewed subject to one’s performance.
Centrecom Limited – KMP-50379