Are you passionate about providing outstanding customer service within the airline industry? Do you have what it takes to work in a fast paced and dynamic environment? If yes, we may have the role for you!
Centrecom is seeking Airline Customer Care Agents to support our mission of delivering a remarkable experience to our customers. In this role, you will be responsible for assisting customers with travel requests by answering incoming calls and inquiries with the highest degree of courtesy and professionalism. Ideal candidates should be fluent in English and another language such as Italian, French or German.
What you’ll receive
- Training: Paid training, as well as on-going training modules to improve product knowledge
- Pay: You will receive hourly basic pay plus quarterly incentives based on performance
- Benefits: Exceptional schemes and bonuses
- Support: A team of professionals who are available to help you navigate and grow
- Adhere to our customer connection methodology to ensure customers receive a remarkable experience.
- Utilise available resources to efficiently handle customer requests.
- Consistently meet or exceed performance goals and maintain productivity standards
- Engage in team meetings and/or training sessions to build your knowledge base and awareness of company initiatives.
- Available to work either 20 or 40 hours / week including weekends
- Be computer literate, preferably in possession of an ECDL certificate
- Fluency in English both spoken and written. Any other languages such as French or German will be considered an asset
- Excellent communication and listening skills
- A can-do attitude and the ability to work on their own initiative with limited supervision
- Previous experience in any customer care role is compulsory
Centrecom Limited – KMP-48196