- Processes requisitions into approved purchase orders.
- Respond to enquiries of staff and administration regarding purchasing procedures for the purpose of providing information.
- Develop and maintain business relationships with the vendors.
- Applicant should be able to work well with the team, and must be detail oriented.
- Review documents and data (e.g. incoming requisitions, past purchases) for the purpose of ensuring completeness and accuracy of the purchasing process.
- Conduct research on product availability, vendors, pricing and specifications.
- To maintain backorders and to liaise with suppliers on the delivery times of purchase orders.
- Inform members of staff regarding ordering and purchasing availability etc. for the purpose of facilitating the purchasing process.
- Minimum O’ level standard of education.
- Proactive with high motivation and a positive attitude.
- Ability to complete tasks in an accurate and timely fashion.
- Ability to review, analyse, and differentiate detailed vendor and service provider specifications.
- Experience in purchasing is preferred.
Central Power Installations Limited – KMP-54444