CE installations ltd. Provides both installation and maintenance of mechanical and electrical services for a wide variety of customers across a diverse range of projects. CE installations have over 200 multi-cultural employees.
Due to recent growth, the company is seeking to recruit a Procurement Officer to join our dynamic team. Whilst reporting to the Procurement Manager, the Procurement Officer would join the team of buyers responsible to handle the procurement process with accuracy to ensure that all project requirements are purchased with the best price, and required quality and delivered to the required sites at the right time.
- Receiving requisitions from internal customers;
- Processing of requisitions and determination as to which vendors to utilize for parts / services required and then either handling requisition and monitoring progress to a conclusion;
- Raising purchase orders and following up on their progress;
- Organising and monitoring the logistics for delivery of parts and services to project sites;
- Performing general filing and office duties, and preparation of spreadsheets for projects monitoring;
- Corresponding with internal / external clients / vendors to ensure correct processing of purchasing procedures;
- Checking and processing invoices for payment including pre-payments and account payments;
- Work schedule 40 hours a week from Monday to Friday starting from 08:30hrs until 17:00hrs.
Knowledge and skills required:
- Confident and meticulous, able to work in a team without constant supervision;
- Possess effective interpersonal and customer-care abilities;
- Procurement negotiation skills;
- A good understanding of the construction industry would be considered an asset;
- Be able to communicate clearly and effectively with colleagues;
- Be a good listener and a great team player;
- Ability to work calmly and effectively under pressure;
- Have a good command of speaking and writing skills in English and preferably Maltese.
Education and training:
- The selected applicant is expected to possess an A’ level standard of education;
- Possession of a CIPS diploma or equivalent would be considered an asset;
- Experience in a procurement environment would be considered an asset;
- Computer literacy is essential;
- European passport or working permission to work in Malta;
- Clean police conduct certificate (must be presented).
CE Installations Limited – KMP-72575