Duties and Responsibilities:
- The chosen candidate is expected to assess and analyse working plans including rough and detailed sketches.
- He / She is expected to use clear and concise drawings by communicating design ideas to the third parties.
- Meet clients to discuss their expectations, style preferences and other related areas.
- Monitor and coordinate working plans, detailed drawings and sketches and the design work comprised in the entire construction processes.
- Communicate working plans and as fitted drawings to the Quantity Surveyor Department and Project Scheduling and Implementation Department.
- Manage all needed designs and drafts to be issued for the bill of quantities by the Tendering Department.
- Give consultations on design costs to the Tendering Department.
- Provide project procurement lists to the Procurement Department.
- Liaise with the Project Scheduling and Implementation Department to evaluate revisions of working plans at staged intervals.
- Give consultation to the Project Scheduling and Implementation Department during the project briefing stage.
- Evaluate and assess all prepared drafts and designs by ensuring that they are up to the technical specifications and in line with the applicable regulations.
- Develop effective project drafting and design standards and technical milestones to ensure that all the works are submitted in a timely manner.
- Minimum experience of 4 years in a similar position within the Mechanical, Electrical and HVAC industry.
- Proven work experience as a Drafter or similar role processes to ensure the compliance of project quality standards.
- Drafting and construction practice and theory.
- Efficiently operate computer-assisted design and drafting workstations (AutoCAD).
- Effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Exceptional organizational abilities with task prioritization, multi-tasking and time management techniques.
- 40 hours a week from Monday to Friday.
CE Installations Limited – KMP-55874