Reporting to the Head of Trading, FX and Treasury, the Treasury Manager is responsible for managing the group’s treasury function, which includes payments, foreign exchange operations, international fixed income trading as well as counterparty risk and exposure management.
The successful candidate should be an experienced finance professional, comfortable with balancing multiple priorities, whilst at the same time willing to work continuously to improve departmental processes while maintaining a rigorous control environment and compliance with CC Group policies.
Duties and responsibilities
- Managing and monitoring CC Group liquidity through daily cash management
- Management of excess liquidity with the aim of maximising returns while adhering to compliance of internal limits
- Managing foreign currency exposure and execution of spot and forward transactions
- Initiates and oversees execution and settlement of international fixed income transactions
- Establish and maintain various counterparty relationships
- Progressive marketing of Treasury products and services
- Member of ALCO and provide recommendations and analyses regarding treasury, liquidity, and foreign exchange matters
Experience and education requirements
- Minimum 3 years’ experience within a Treasury role
- Good working knowledge of Bloomberg and Microsoft Office, especially Excel
- Minimum of a Banking and Finance (Hons) degree or equivalent
- Excellent knowledge of financial markets, liquidity management, foreign exchange and fixed-income trading, and associated regulatory requirements
- Responsive, clear, professional and proactive communication approach
- High level of initiative and self-motivation while also able to work well within a team
- Excellent numeracy and analytical skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Demonstrate the ability and initiative to handle increasing responsibility over time
- Strong attention to detail and a can-do attitude
We are committed to attracting and selecting top people to join our team. We are also committed to creating a workplace that encourages individual growth; we value our people and their well-being.
What we offer
- Ongoing internal training
- Study leave
- Sponsorship schemes for further studies
- Opportunities for career growth
- Variable bonus linked to KPI
Visit our home page to see more about our company.
CC Finance Group – CCMT01723