The Cavalieri Art Hotel is a four-star hotel set in a quiet and unique location in St. Julian’s, directly overlooking the popular and picturesque Balluta Bay, making it the ideal location for leisure / corporate travel, business encounters, networking, activities, events, wining and dining.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the daily sales and marketing activities, the overall positioning of the hotel on various digital platforms and social media channels, brand communication and the management of various programs to increase and maximise occupancy and revenues for its accommodation, meetings and events, and all leisure facilities.
Reporting directly to the General Manager the chosen candidate will also be responsible for the implementation of yield strategies, market performance and achieving optimal business mix targets and sales budgets.
- A proven track record of at least 3 years experience in hotel / tourism industry
- Excellent business acumen with a proven track record in achieving sales targets
- Dynamic team leadership skills
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Advanced knowledge of the principles and practices related to sales and marketing particularly in the hospitality industry
- Strong media, presentation and digital skills
Cavalieri Art Hotel – KMP-66590