Cavalieri Art Hotel in Malta is currently looking to recruit a Sales Executive to join their team on a full-time basis.
Scope, Purpose and Objective
The Sales Executive is responsible for liaising with clients to identify their needs and to ensure customer satisfaction.
The person holding this position will manage the day-to-day departmental responsibilities relative to all Sales activities.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Liaising with clients to identify their needs whilst keeping within their budget
- Showing clients the various facilities, advising and discussing the merits of various options
- Meeting clients prior to the event to go through the choice of menu, beverages and set up
- Drawing up contracts, terms and conditions and proforma invoices
- Updating the hotel system and issuing banqueting event orders
- Issuing of group summaries to all departments
- Sending any updates of confirmed events
- Hosting of show rounds, Fam trips and prospective clients
- Holding weekly meetings with HOD concerned to review the following week’s events
- Checking Invoices for correctness and ensuring that signed contracts and deposits are received prior to events
- Proposing ideas to improve provided services and events quality
- Conducting market research in order to gather information on what our competitors are offering.
- Assisting the Sales team in promoting the Calendar of Events
- Promptly follow-ups on all accounts’ needs and inquires
- Helping the reservations team to input reservations when needed
- Inputting of rates in the system
- Tracks room availabilities and advises DOSM to issue stop sales when needed
The job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties that are to be performed by the employee occupying this position.
Employees may be requested to perform other job-related duties assigned to them by their Direct Superior.
Cavalieri Art Hotel – KMP-86829