CaterEssence is a leading contract catering company that provides a service to a wide range of businesses in the hospitality industry, namely hotels, care homes and leading coffee shops. The Company offers a flexible, professional and personalized catering food service based on quality and presentation.
Responsibilities will include:
- Interaction with guests and nurturing of an excellent guest experience;
- Preparing tables for meals, including the setting up of silverware, linen and glassware as required;
- Being conversant with dishes served and providing explanations to guests as requested.
Skills and requirements:
- Positive attitude and excellent communication skills;
- Displaying a friendly, outgoing, courteous attitude towards guests;
- Ability to communicate fluently in English;
- Having a high level of organisation, attention to detail, and a sense of urgency;
- Be flexible to work both lunch and dinner shifts during the week and weekend;
- Previous guest-oriented experience in an a la carte restaurant environment will be considered an asset.
CaterEssence – KMP-74627