CaterEssence is a leading contract catering company that provides a service to a wide range of businesses in the hospitality industry, namely hotels, care homes, leading coffee shops and restaurants. The Company offers a flexible, professional and personalized catering food service based on quality and presentation.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for Chefs to join our dynamic teams at CaterEssence. The successful applicants will be joining a highly motivated and effective team within one of our locations, with a commitment to culinary excellence.
- Deliver consistent high-quality food preparation and compliance with all food hygiene regulations
- Adhere to company standards and service levels
- Assist our passionate team of chefs and take responsibility for the daily running mission
- Ensure exceptional quality of all ingredients, preparation and plating of food items
- Proven all-round skillset: creativity, leadership, communication, organization and cooking skill
- Positive can-do attitude
- Keen on working on own initiative in a fast-paced environment
- Have a natural ability to motivate and inspire colleagues
- Prior experience within food manufacturing production will be considered an asset
CaterEssence – KMP-77323