As a NOC Team Lead at Catena Media, you will be leading and responsible for a globally distributed team of NOC Engineers and Technicians providing a 24×7 service to the business and that handles the day-to-day operations which spans across both our internal and external systems.
Scope of the job
The NOC Engineer Team Lead will be working closely with Catena’s global technical teams, product owners and SEO Specialists to ensure that we keep on operating at high standards and remain the best in the business.
- Own our day to day operations, monitoring tools, incident management processes and tooling whilst ensuring that they are kept up to date to stay on top of production alerts
- Take lead during incidents and communicate with the necessary stakeholders
- Be a point of escalation for NOC Engineers and Technicians and be a role model to the team
- Plan and delegate accordingly to ensure that tasks and projects are delivered on time
- Be a Team player and lead by example
To do it, you will need
- Solid Experience in leading, developing and motivating a technical team that operates on a 24×7 shift
- Experience working under pressure
- Experience in training and mentoring team members
- Excellent troubleshooting skills
- 3+ years in a leadership role
- Strong knowledge of CMS platforms (such as WordPress), LEMP stacks, RDBMS & NoSQL Databases and Microservices
- Fluent in containerised technologies such as Docker and Kubernetes
- Comfortable with Cloud Platforms such as AWS and GCP along with CloudFlare as a CDN.
- Familiar with CI/CD technologies and methodologies such as code pipelines and platforms like Jenkins, Gitlab CI/CD, GoCD
- Experience with GIT (GitHub / GitLab) version control systems
- Experience with monitoring tools and APMs to effectively ensure system availability and uptime. Experience with tooling such as Grafana & Prometheus, Dynatrace and OpsGenie would be considered an asset.
- Scripting knowledge such as Ansible, Terraform, Bash
- Programming languages such as Python and GoLang would be considered an asset.
- Positive “can-do” attitude
- Good Analytical and English communication skills
Catena Media – KMP-47343