As a IT Administrator at Catena Media, you will be working within a team-oriented environment with a diverse and passionate team. You will be responsible and passionate about IT support, basic networking, and software administration. The IT administrator will be responsible for ensuring that our end users are operating efficiently without any IT issues, keeping the support requests as low as possible within SLA, and matching the department’s KPIs.
Scope of the role:
- In this role, you will be responsible for keeping Catena Media’s Corporate IT assets and their correlated hardware operating without problems. Troubleshooting, problem-solving, and providing the best IT support to users should be fun as well as a great motivator for you.
- Assist users in their day to day requests and provide support and guidance on Windows and macOS where required;
- Maintain, support, and administer internal IT infrastructure;
- Work in a global IT Service Desk function, logging all incidents and requests, their acknowledgements, and their resolutions and ensuring that all support tickets are handled effectively;
- Interact with different members in the team, and work closely with other departments to maintain systems uptime;
- Proactively monitor and audit the health and availability of systems;
- Maintain the internal knowledgebase with technical documentation and manuals;
- Provide user management for different systems according to predefined profiles;
- Support roll-out of new applications and services;
- Test and evaluate new technologies (both hardware and software);
- Support Security teams with IT systems and User audits;
- Other duties as deemed required.
To do it, you will need:
- Experience in a similar role would be considered an asset;
- Proven experience with Windows and macOS client administration;
- Experience working on onPrem Active Directory and Azure AD;
- Proven systems and networking knowledge;
- Knowledge of Jira, Confluence, Navision will be considered an asset;
- Time management skills and ability to meet deadlines;
- Hands-on experience installing IT hardware and software;
- Positive can-do attitude;
- Great team player with strong written and verbal communication skills;
- Good analytical and English communication skills.
Catena Media – KMP-61185