Casumo was established in 2012 and has been leading the innovation of the iGaming industry ever since. Known for its unique and lovable brands including Casumo, Dunder, Kazoom Casino and Casino Secret, the group continues to develop and deliver best-in-class gaming products and experiences. We believe in the power of collective genius and look for idea generators, solution seekers and ingenious innovators that want to play a part in pioneering our brands into the future.
About the Team
The HR Administrator is an important member of the Employee Experience team. This cross-functional team includes, HRBPs, Talent Acquisition and Office Operations.
At Casumo, we strive to build world-class culture, community and processes. We challenge the status quo of HR the same way we do with iGaming and technology. We believe that our products are the by products of our people – therefore our people and people systems are always our most valued asset.
As HR Administrator you will
- Collect data from across the business to accurately relay to our payroll provider and act as the first point of contact for all payroll related queries.
- Act as our people data accuracy gatekeeper. You’ll take great pride in our systems and reports being correct and up to date, always.
- Work closely with the rest of our Employee Experience team to provide a smooth onboarding experience for our new people. We’ll rely on your expertise when it comes to following the correct processes and procedures and you’ll know the importance of making sure the right paperwork is in place.
- Be our internal people process and policy Oracle, there is nothing you don’t know! And, if undoubtedly so, you take great pride in finding out the answer quickly and circling back.
- Help prepare easy to understand internal employee communications regarding compensation, benefits, and company policies, ensuring we have a source of truth easily accessible by all of our people.
- General HR administration duties.
- Work on other people / HR related projects and serve as backup for reception duties.
- 1-2 years HR administration experience, preferably having basic payroll knowledge.
- Proficient in MS Office, knowledge of HRIS (preferably BambooHR) is a plus.
- Experienced in some kind of customer facing environment and understand what it means to provide an outstanding service.
- Can demonstrate excellent (English) communication skills, both written and spoken.
- A process mastermind who can easily understand and adopt to the context you’ll be working in and help build and adapt processes customised to that.
- Highly organised with excellent time management skills.
- Available to start with relative short notice.
- Able to work 25 hours per week.
Being a part of the Casumo group provides an unparalleled experience. You’ll find yourself surrounded by the brightest minds within the most inspiring and collaborative office spaces in Malta. In addition to that, you’ll enjoy:
- A competitive base salary.
- Continuous leadership development to set you up for success and growth within the role.
- A range of training courses, known as Casumo College, for continuous learning.
- Access to some of the greatest tools and platforms out there.
- An incredibly diverse team of smart, motivated colleagues from more than 30 countries.
- Private health insurance.
- Wellness incentives, including gym passes.
- Gourmet lunches and healthy snacks prepared by our in-house chefs.
- Social events for building strong relationships with colleagues from all across the organisation.
Casumo – KMP-61289