CassarCamilleri Ltd. is a leading beverage company, with a broad portfolio of premium brands produced locally as well as imported. With more than 100 brands within its portfolio, CassarCamilleri positions itself as one of the largest local suppliers in the beverage sector, with products ranging from Marsovin wines, Camilleri wines, imported wines, spirits, liqueurs, beer, water, juices and squashes.
- Have strong interpersonal skills.
- Be flexible, organized and proactive with a high sense of responsibility.
- Be a team player.
- Experience in sales is a must.
- Passionate to sell wines.
- Have a positive attitude.
- Candidates with experience in the wine industry will be considered as an asset.
- To secure customer orders through personal sales calls.
- To conduct a minimum of one regular weekly follow-up service call to cover customer requirements.
- To continually prospect for and secure new customers.
- To check the status of debtors accounts regularly, and remind customers in arrears to take settlement action.
- To obtain and deliver cheque payments to and from customers, as required.
- To respond to dissatisfied customers with prompt resolution of any product or service problems that may occur and deal with them in a satisfactory manner.
- To ensure customer satisfaction by establishing a high degree of good rapport with them.
- To provide the Sales Manager with feedback on market preferences, competition and any information which the Sales Manager may consider relevant.
- To provide retail and merchandising advice to customers, including selling methods and techniques, and handling promotions.
- To recommend to the Sales Manager new product needs, merchandising and advertising requirements and promotional strategies based on customer needs.
- To report competitor activities such as deals, new products or packages launched, new equipment used and any other information considered useful.
- To advise on the placement of Company sales, merchandising, and refrigeration equipment and to be responsible for ensuring the correct and effective use of this equipment.
- To monitor on a daily basis all returned sales and undelivered sales and take corrective action as necessary.
- To make sure that the customer/client database is continuously maintained and updated.
CassarCamilleri Ltd – KMP-86867