Marsovin is a household name in Malta, synonymous with the production of premium wines. The roots of this well-earned status were planted a century ago when Chev. Anthony Cassar founded the company, way back in 1919. During the ensuing years, Marsovin has set major inroads in viticulture and winemaking as it continued to pioneer the Maltese wine industry by expanding, modernising and maintaining its high quality reputation, which today makes the company the leading producer of premium wines in Malta.
- Be self-motivated, energetic and a good communicator
- Be organized and professional
- Has a minimum O’ level standard of education
- Possess WSET or equivalent certificate in wine education
- Work experience in catering and hospitality is considered as an asset
- Be Maltese and English speaking, knowledge of other languages is considered as an asset
- In possession of a clean driving license
The role requires a mature and energetic person to assist with the day to day function and activities which take place at our Cellars and Estates. Duties include the co-ordination of Marsovin wine sales and events, assisting with Wine tasting events and conducting Cellar Tours, for local and foreign visitors. This is a unique career opportunity for a young individual with an outgoing personality and a passion for food and wine, seeking a challenging position within a dynamic working environment.
CassarCamilleri Ltd – KMP-86782