As a key member of Malta’s largest land-based Casino, Casino Malta is looking to hire a Security Officer that must ensure the protection of our staff and visitors. You will be responsible for detecting any suspicious behaviour and preventing vandalism, thefts or other criminal behaviour. The ideal candidate will inspire respect and authority as well as possess a high level of observation.
The goal is to help the company in maintaining excellent working conditions by keeping our facilities safe and problem-free.
- Patrol premises regularly to maintain order and establish presence
- Monitor and authorise entrance of vehicles or people in the property
- Remove wrongdoers or trespassers from the area
- Secure all exits, doors after end of operations
- Investigate people for suspicious activity or possessions
- Respond to alarms by investigating and assessing the situation
- Provide assistance to people in need
- Apprehend and detain perpetrators according to legal protocol before arrival of authorities
- Proven experience as security officer or guard
- Knowledge of legal guidelines for area security and public safety
- Trained in First Aid / BLS and self-defense
- Registered as a security officer
- High school diploma is required
Casino Malta – KMP-63891