As a key member of Malta largest land based casino, Casino Malta is looking to hire a Receptionist, to be the first point of contact for our company. Our Receptionist’s duties include registering of clients when entering the establishment.
To be successful as a Receptionist, you should have a pleasant personality, as this is also a customer service role. You should also be able to deal with emergencies in a timely and effective manner while streamlining office operations. Multitasking and stress management skills are essential for this position. This role may require working in shifts, so flexibility is a plus.
Ultimately, a Receptionist’s duties and responsibilities are to ensure the front desk welcomes guests positively and executes all administrative tasks to the highest quality standards.
- Friendly, polite and professional service of the customers in reception and in the hall;
- Informing the customers of promotional opportunities, special offers and additional services provided by Casino Malta;
- Providing information in the casino;
- Introducing the casino;
- Replicating and posting written information;
- Providing information via the telephone;
- Knowing the games, offering various gambling opportunities;
- Entering information into the bonus card customer database;
- Entering the monitoring results of the customers into the database;
- Listening to and solving customer complaints and opinions within professional limits. According to the regulations, filing a non-compliance report or realising customer feedback;
- Answering the phone and connecting calls according to the regulated list;
- Calling a cab for the customers;
- Providing internal casino information.
- Proven work experience as a Receptionist, Front Office Representative or similar role;
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite;
- Hands-on experience with office equipment (e.g. fax machines and printers);
- Professional attitude and appearance;
- Solid written and verbal communication skills;
- Ability to be resourceful and proactive when issues arise;
- Excellent organisational skills;
- Multitasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritise tasks;
- Customer service attitude.
Casino Malta – KMP-64154