Malta largest land based Casino, Casino Malta – is looking to hire a HR Assistant.
On a full-time basis. In Casino Malta by Olympic Casino we strive to provide the most exciting casino experience with the mix of Las Vegas type entertainment and the best customer service!
Duties will include:
- To draft contracts of employment for new employees and other employment related letters;
- To assist in the on-boarding process of new employees by registering employees on the HR systems, collecting of documentation and keeping all necessary records up-to-date;
- Liaise with Identity Malta, JobsPlus and Malta Gaming Authority and submit necessary work permit and government forms;
- Assist in payroll processing;
- To administer sick leave with accordance to Maltese legislation;
- To assist in employees benefits
- To assist in the processing of off-boarding and termination of employees;
- Any other ad-hoc administrative duties as may be required from time to time.
We are inviting positive, self-assured and professional persons with a real approachable manner to apply for this position.
Core competencies, knowledge and experience:
- A minimum of one year experience in a similar role or hold a bachelor’s degree with emphasis in HR;
- Must be able to work as part of a team but also independently;
- Capable of managing tight deadlines and work under pressure;
- Must maintain a high level of confidentiality at all times;
- Experience in using Dakar would be considered an asset;
- Must have good knowledge of Microsoft applications, especially Excel;
- Be familiar with Maltese employment legislation.
Casino Malta – KMP-38802