Entities to take care of:
All Olympic subsidiaries in the relevant country, which are subject to AML/CTF regulations (gambling, currency exchange, other financial services)
What we expect:
Compliance officer shall own AML / CTF policies and operations for all services offered in the country, i.e. for land-based casino as well as for currency exchange and financial services.
Management shall ensure that the Compliance Officer has access to all relevant information and can report to MLRO. Despite that, the Compliance Officer shall have enough personal skills to gain trust and authority across different teams, so there will be organic cooperation and information flow between them.
The Compliance Officer shall take responsibility for routine monitoring, EDD, PEP approval etc. Also, the person shall participate in a group-wide projects improving compliance, when needed.
Mandatory skills and requirements:
- A. or equivalent;
- 2 years’ work experience from gambling industry or as a senior specialist in compliance or AML at regulated financial services company;
- Fluent working proficiency in local language and in English;
- Ability to be the strategic partner for business;
- Attention to details;
- High analytical skills;
- Being an excellent team player;
- We expect Compliance Officer being smart and keen to learn – that’s during the whole employment period.
- Creating and enriching AML / CTF policies, operations and technical solutions for land-based casino;
- Monitoring the day-to-day operation of the AML / CTF policies;
- Being the central point for all activity within the entity relating to AML / CTF;
- Analysing internal suspicious activity reports (SARs);
- Being involved in establishing the basis on which a risk-based approach to the prevention of money laundering and terrorist financing is put into practice;
- Objectively reviewing decisions and, on occasions, making AML/CTF-related recommendations to MLRO;
- Creating an AML / CTF training programme and ensuring training of employees with due frequency as well as documenting the latter;
- Responding promptly to any reasonable request for information made by the law enforcement bodies;
- Maintaining and delivering compliance management information as per the requirements of the local olympic entity;
- Advising MLRO on AML / CTF matters.
Casino Malta – KMP-52432