The DevOps Engineer will be reporting to the Head of IT Operations and ICT security. This is an exciting position within the company, which will feature exposure to challenging projects, over a quickly evolving technology landscape. Forming part of a small team, you will be involved in technical reviews, discussions and decision-making relating to the IT structure for the organization.
- As a DevOps Engineer (m/f/d), you will be installing and maintaining the server architecture (load balancer, application servers, database) as well as suggesting structural changes.
- In addition, you will also be handling the deployment of the new software versions and making the best effort to keep the IT system secure.
- Furthermore, you will be responsible for the permission control of software and services (bitbucket, JIRA, cloud services) and system backups (software, database, logs).
- Moreover, you will conduct systems tests for security, performance, and availability, and also cooperate / supervise the application developers and maintain the system documentation, implementing or supervising the implementation of CI / CD pipelines.
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering, IT, or a related technical course of study.
- A minimum of three years’ work experience as a DevOps engineer.
- Hands-on knowledge of AWS.
- Experience in working with Linux systems.
- Worked on high-availability systems.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal in English.
What to expect:
- A family-run group with a positive and international business environment.
- Open door attitude and friendly corporate culture.
- A high degree of personal responsibility.
- A wide variety of career opportunities within the entire group.
- Competitive salary and good benefits.
Cashpoint Malta Limited – KMP-74672