Cashpoint is one of the leading names in the sports betting industry and part of Gauselmann Group, an internationally recognized group of companies with almost 15,000 employees. We operate in multiple licensed markets, both online and with physical shops, and have ambitious plans for further expansion. For this reason, we are looking for a Casino Operations Executive (m/f/d) to join the casino team.
This position will report directly to the Casino Manager and have responsibilities around the day-to-day product management and operations of games for our Online Casino, Merkur slots. The role will be varied and will give you the chance to gain a wealth of experience working within an online casino team, in a long-established and successful business. We are looking for an individual who has a good eye for detail, analytical, inquisitive and proactive way of working with a real desire to learn about and progress in this industry.
- As a Casino Operations Executive (m/f/d), you will support the Casino Manager to coordinate the release of new games within the team, from working with suppliers, and testing the game, to optimizing game placement.
- You will configure, test, and launch new games across multiple territories and input them into the casino product roadmap.
- This role also includes regularly updating the casino games release calendar and games database as well as assisting the Casino Manager to react, respond and resolve incidents on game query escalations that need the input of a game expert (m/f/d).
- Moreover, you will ensure that game placement on site is in line with our game positioning strategy. You will also aid customer services to resolve any casino customer queries as efficiently and quickly as possible.
- Furthermore, you will be required to continuously develop knowledge of the company and the gaming industry: casino products, offers, player base and competitors.
- Ideally, 2 years of experience working within an online casino and looking for a step up.
- Fluent in MS Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word) and proficient enough to navigate several back offices.
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills in English and ideally, German (depending on location).
- Be able to work quickly under pressure while maintaining a strong eye for detail.
- Ambitious and proactive person, driven by results and achieving goals in a task-driven environment.
- Highly motivated with the ability to work on own initiative and manage own workload with limited supervision, whilst being an active team player.
What to expect:
- Hybrid working approach.
- A family-run group with a positive and international business environment.
- Open door attitude and friendly corporate culture.
- A high degree of personal responsibility.
- A wide variety of career opportunities within the entire group.
- Competitive salary and good benefits.
Cashpoint Malta Limited – KMP-74671