This unique boutique hotel in the heart of Valletta is looking for a highly motivated, ambitious and determined individual.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Posts room charges and taxes to guest accounts.
- Posts guest charge purchase transactions not posted by the front office cashier.
- Transfer charges and deposits to master accounts.
- Verifies all account postings and balances.
- Prepares a summary of cash, cheques, and credit card activities.
- Summarizes results of operations for management.
- Prepare of end of day procedure.
- Run end of day process in property management software (PMS).
- Understand principles of auditing, balancing, and closing out accounts.
- Anticipate and make sure that daily operation runs smoothly.
- Knows how to operate PMS and other front office equipment.
- Understand and knows how to perform check-in and check-out procedures.
- Attend to any guest requests at night.
- Handle any reservation, cancellation, modification.
- Help the waiting staff to welcome guests at the restaurant when needed.
- High school graduate or equivalent. Must speak, read, write, and understand the primary language used in the workplace (English). Must be able to speak and understand the primary language used by the guests who visit the hotel (English).
- Minimum one year of hotel front desk supervisory experience, experience handling cash, accounting procedures, and general administrative tasks.
- 12 hours shift – 2 days in / 2 days off.
Casa Ellul – KMP-61293